"By the Guadiana" Alcoutim by solopes
Alcoutim Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 70 photos
After several decades passing nearby, I decided, this time, to make the detour needed to visit Alcoutim. Good idea! It's a nice small city, proud of his history and traditions, and with a good look over a nice part of the river.
A river separating two countries, two cultures, two cities, but everything seeming so close, so linked, that I had this... more travel advice
Located by the river, the church of "S.Salvador" was initially built in the 14th century, enlarged in the 16th in... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Alcoutim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bem-vindo em Alcoutim"
- "Alcoutim - Menhirs, castle and river"
- "By the Guadiana"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alcoutim
- Hotels in Alcoutim
- Transportation in Alcoutim
- Restaurants in Alcoutim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alcoutim
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (163)
Have you been to Alcoutim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alcoutim
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 192 reviews, 459 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 296 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 90 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 50 reviews, 135 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 39 reviews, 141 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos