"Seagulls kingdom" Ilha da Berlenga by solopes
Ilha da Berlenga Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 78 photos
A well controlled natural park, Berlengas is, first of all, a strong challenge to those who fear the sometimes rough sea for an hour crossing. Upon arrival, is a dip in wild nature, with some of the best Portuguese places to snorkel or dive. the access is restricted to a short number of daily visitors, so you better book in advance (+351 262 785646)
Berlenga is a paradise for scuba diving or even snorkel, as long as you are well protected. The water is very cold but... more travel advice
Electricity is supplied in the island by a generator that stops at 10PM. It's strongly advisable to carry a lantern with... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Ilha da Berlenga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Portugal's amazingly close island!"
- "Seagulls kingdom"
- "The Island of Sea Gulls"
- "Island of noisy seabirds"
- "An island to visit!!!"
- "Best way to travel to Berlenga Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ilha da Berlenga
- Hotels in Ilha da Berlenga
- Transportation in Ilha da Berlenga
- Restaurants in Ilha da Berlenga
- Warnings and Dangers in Ilha da Berlenga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilha da Berlenga
- 19 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (61)
Have you been to Ilha da Berlenga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilha da Berlenga
Photos in Ilha da BerlengaSee All Photos (40)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 187 reviews, 445 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 296 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 89 reviews, 197 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 36 reviews, 130 photos, 4 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos