"Tradition and Development" Top 5 Page for this destination Braga by solopes
Braga Travel Guide: 138 reviews and 384 photos
Known as the archbishop's town this conservative and traditional town has grown in a rather harmonious way. It is a very good point to spend several days mixing the visits to its local attractions with some small trips around it, enjoying the best Portuguese landscape.
I've been in Bom Jesus several times, but always during the day. This time I went there by night and had a new... more travel advice
You can't miss this cafe and restaurant, with the esplanade in Braga's centre. It is mandatory a stop and a ice cream or... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Braga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bracara Augusta"
- "Tradition and Development"
- "Visit Braga, yes for Bom Jesus of course"
- "Braga Portugal"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Braga
- Hotels in Braga
- Transportation in Braga
- Nightlife in Braga
- Restaurants in Braga
- Shopping in Braga
- Warnings and Dangers in Braga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Braga
- 20 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (162)
Have you been to Braga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Braga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 192 reviews, 459 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 296 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 90 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 50 reviews, 135 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 39 reviews, 141 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos