"Far but accessible" Bragança by solopes
Bragança Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 96 photos
The most remote town inland seems to have stopped for long in time, but with the recent improvements in accessibility, and the arrival of people abandoning the fields, it got a new boost in development. The conservative dominating mind helped to preserve the historic remains, and the old center is very interesting t visit.
Inside Bragança's citadel there's an old Romanic church, called S. Maria, that in the 18Th century was rebuilt, with... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Bragança Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Remote capital of Tras-os-Montes"
- "Bragança: The Star of the Northeast"
- "The north east corner of Portugal"
- "Far but accessible"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bragança
- Hotels in Bragança
- Transportation in Bragança
- Restaurants in Bragança
- Shopping in Bragança
- See All...
Explore the World
- Stepney Hotels
- Nairobi National Park
- Denali National Park and Preserve
- Marathon Hotels
- Eight Mile Rock Hotels
- `Awqad Bayt Marhun Hotels
- Badgers Island Hotels
- Can Tho
- South Queensferry
- South Hero Island Hotels
- Rio Piedras
- Tacloban City
Badges & Stats in Bragança
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Bragança?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bragança
Photos in BragançaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 183 reviews, 437 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 118 reviews, 291 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 88 reviews, 195 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 122 photos
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 35 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos