"Nice Place" Top 5 Page for this destination Ericeira by solopes
Ericeira Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 198 photos
A few kilometers from Lisbon this beach is not exactly the best place to swim, but is surely a good place for a brief stay. Very well maintained and clean, it keeps its typical look in the central area, unspoilt by the massive construction around it. Good views, and good seafood, it is also one of the first ideas when someone decides to go out without knowing where.
In the small villages of Portugal, mainly in the north, during summer, is common to find some festivities, with not much... more travel advice
Ericeira's public library is installed in the Cultural House Jaime Lobo e Silva, maybe the most beautiful building in... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Ericeira Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice Place"
- "Ericeira - where land meets the ocean"
- "The Atlantic and the Tradition"
- "Pretty little town on Portugals west coast."
- "Surf camp, ericeira"
- "Windy and Beautiful"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ericeira
- 15 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (158)
Have you been to Ericeira?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ericeira
Photos in EriceiraSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 192 reviews, 459 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 296 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 90 reviews, 201 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 49 reviews, 135 photos
- Turquel Intro, 38 reviews, 136 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos