"Leiria" Leiria by solopes
Leiria Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 101 photos
Leiria is a fast growing town, almost halfway from Lisbon to Coimbra, which makes it a good hub for traveling in the central area of Portugal. Though the best highlights are outside town (see my Alcobaça page for a wide list), Leiria has several interesting attractions, and many hotels, where the seasonal prices don't change much.
Centrally located, a few meters from the cathedral, this restaurant is so discreet that I had never noticed it, and only... more travel advice
I heard in Pula that the local church was the only one with the tower far from the main building. Wrong! I already knew... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Leiria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Leiria, Portugal"
- "Henrik's Leiria-page"
- "Leiria - A small & quiet city"
- "Euro Cup 2004 in Portugal!"
- "Leria - My base south of Porto"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leiria
- Hotels in Leiria
- Transportation in Leiria
- Restaurants in Leiria
- Shopping in Leiria
- Warnings and Dangers in Leiria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leiria
- 28 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (162)
Have you been to Leiria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leiria
Photos in LeiriaSee All Photos (51)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 192 reviews, 459 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 296 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 90 reviews, 201 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 50 reviews, 135 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 39 reviews, 141 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos