"Leiria" Leiria by solopes
Leiria Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 91 photos
Leiria is a fast growing town, almost halfway from Lisbon to Coimbra, which makes it a good hub for traveling in the central area of Portugal. Though the best highlights are outside town (see my Alcobaça page for a wide list), Leiria has several interesting attractions, and many hotels, where the seasonal prices don't change much.
Needing a quick lunch I entered the closest restaurant, thinking by the external look that it would be just one more... more travel advice
Leiria grew quickly to the west, occupying the plane fields along the river. Many traditional houses and settlements... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Leiria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Leiria, Portugal"
- "Henrik's Leiria-page"
- "Leiria - A small & quiet city"
- "Euro Cup 2004 in Portugal!"
- "Leria - My base south of Porto"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leiria
- Hotels in Leiria
- Transportation in Leiria
- Restaurants in Leiria
- Shopping in Leiria
- Warnings and Dangers in Leiria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leiria
- 25 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Leiria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leiria
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 186 reviews, 442 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 119 reviews, 293 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 88 reviews, 195 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 122 photos
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 35 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos