"Hard to Reach" Moura by solopes
Moura Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 12 photos
Away from the main roads, and far from the big cities, Moura is a city where nobody passes: either you GO there, or you skip it. What does it has to justify the visit? Well, I've only been there twice and always in a rush, but I remember a good restaurant and, now, the dam. One day, with more time, I will enter the castle.
I never visited it. I think that it is being recovered and it is already open to visit, together with an Arab museum.... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Moura Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I spend a great time in Moura, with my family"
- "Hard to Reach"
- "Moura - unfortunately only a short stop"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moura
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Moura?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moura
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 186 reviews, 442 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 119 reviews, 293 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 88 reviews, 195 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 122 photos
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 35 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos