"Peniche" Top 5 Page for this destination Peniche by solopes
Peniche Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 160 photos
What may take you to Peniche?
1 - The fish - fresh, delicious and... cheap.
2 - The fort - a monument to freedom
3 - The surf - the best in portuguese coast, say some specialists
4 - Berlengas - the archipelago that is a natural park
5 - Need more? Than look a the town, and find for yourself the minor attractives (Carvoeiro, Consolação...) and the nearby beaches.
A roundabout in Portugal means a fountain or a statue. Near the fort, the solution was a statue as a celebration of the... more travel advice
Most visitors spend only a little time with the town itself. But if you have time, give it some minutes: it´s an old... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Peniche Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Peniche"
- "One of Portugals most active fishing ports."
- "Peniche a lovely fisherman`s Town"
- "A Fishing Village and Seaside Fortress"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peniche
- Hotels in Peniche
- Transportation in Peniche
- Restaurants in Peniche
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peniche
- 8 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Peniche?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peniche
Photos in PenicheSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 183 reviews, 437 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 118 reviews, 291 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 88 reviews, 195 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 122 photos
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 35 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos