"Sesimbra" Sesimbra by solopes
Sesimbra Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 120 photos
Well protected against the north winds, Sesimbra is an excellent place to spend some days. Pleasant to swim, its good location makes it a good starting point to search for the charms of the region. Arrabida, Troia and Espichel are not to be missed. And, when passing in Azeitao don't forget the cheese. And the wine. And...
Well located facing the sea, this restaurant serves several dishes of fish, with a careful and delicate preparation.... more travel advice
A ruined castle on the top of the hill, is a place you must visit, more for the sights then for its own relevance. It... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Sesimbra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seaside Sesimbra"
- "Sesimbra, where the southern sun begins"
- "Peace and Quiet in Sunny Portugal"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sesimbra
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Sesimbra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sesimbra
Photos in SesimbraSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 187 reviews, 445 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 119 reviews, 293 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 88 reviews, 195 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 36 reviews, 130 photos, 4 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos
Latest Sesimbra hotel reviews
- Hotel Do Mar
- 30 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013