"Surviving Heavy Industry" Sines by solopes
Sines Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 70 photos
Surrounded by most of our chemical heavy industry, and pointed for decades as the destination of the biggest industrial investments, Sines... survives. Its beach, by the castle walls keep its beauty, and nearby, some other beaches are still free from polution. Till when?
Built in the 15th century this castle has an exceptional location, overlooking the beach. The municipality adapted it... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Sines Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Surviving Heavy Industry"
- "Quiet beach town with a lot of industry"
- "Sines - Beach, History And Industry"
- "Sines - Vaco da Gama town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sines
- Hotels in Sines
- Transportation in Sines
- Restaurants in Sines
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sines
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Sines?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sines
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 187 reviews, 445 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 296 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 89 reviews, 197 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 36 reviews, 130 photos, 4 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos