Cartaya Warnings Or Dangers Tips by solopes
Cartaya Warnings and Dangers: 1 reviews and 1 photos
El Rompido - Spain
Our visit to Cartaya started with great fun: My friend José Manuel was navigating, using his GPS that mentioned our Hotel.
Leaving Cartaya to El Rompido the instructions seemed to be accurate until one roundabout where Fernanda saw a signal indicating the hotel to the right, while the GPS ordered us to go straight ahead.
"We cannot discuss with GPS" and we went ahead.
A few hundred meters later the GPS relaxed: "You arrived at your destination". It was already night, but also easy to understand that we were in an alley working as access to a private garage.
After the large laughs we followed the right way and arrived easily to the hotel.
Next day we were near the alley, and, of course, I had to make a picture of it.
More Reviews (5)
solopes' Related Pages
Cartaya Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Cartaya
- Hotels in Cartaya
- Nightlife in Cartaya
- Restaurants in Cartaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Cartaya
- See All...
Explore the World
- Varanasi Hotels
- Puerto Galera Hotels
- Edisto Beach
- Jaipur Hotels
- Marin City Hotels
- Areas to Avoid
- Unsafe Areas
- Istanbul Warnings and Dangers
- New Orleans Warnings and Dangers
- Rio de Janeiro Warnings and Dangers
- Bad Neighborhoods
- Safe and less than safe areas
- Bangkok Warnings and Dangers
- New York City Warnings and Dangers
- Altitude Sickness - Soroche
- Boracay Island Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Cartaya
- 6 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Cartaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cartaya
Photos in CartayaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 183 reviews, 437 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 118 reviews, 291 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 88 reviews, 195 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 122 photos
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 35 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos