"Kronborg" Top 5 Page for this destination Kronborg by solopes
Kronborg Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 162 photos
Immortalized by Shakespeare, as the setting for Hamlet, The castle has its charm, first from the location jutting into the sea, and also from its structure and details. The ensemble is strong and harmonious, and maybe because of the visibility given by the romance, looks familiar. The visit to the castle is easy and free, except for its highlights, which, not demanding much time, deserve the ticket’s price.
We went to Kronborg expressly to visit its castle, immortalized by Shakespeare, when he made it the setting for Hamlet.... more travel advice
A quick look of Helsingor on our way to the castle and back, revealed a busy harbor, with some preserved buildings,... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Kronborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kronborg Castle"
- "Krogen a Powerful Fortress"
- "To hold and protect Denmark!"
- "Kronborg (Helsingor)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kronborg
- Hotels in Kronborg
- Transportation in Kronborg
- Nightlife in Kronborg
- Restaurants in Kronborg
- Shopping in Kronborg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kronborg
- 4 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (154)
Have you been to Kronborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kronborg
Photos in KronborgSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 189 reviews, 449 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 296 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 90 reviews, 201 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 48 reviews, 132 photos
- Turquel Intro, 38 reviews, 136 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos