"Ronne" Rønne by solopes
Rønne Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 38 photos
In my first visit I had not much time to Ronne, but this time I could explore it twice. It's really a beautiful city, with the old quarters very well preserved and maintained. As expected, it is also the best city in the island for shopping.
One thing that pleased me in Ronne is the harmony in building's volumetry. A few examples of modern architecture... more travel advice
There are several ferry lines linking Bornholm to the continent, but the commonly used by foreigners is the one that... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Rønne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rønne - Capital of Bornholm"
- "Gateway to Bornholm"
- "RONNE BORNHOLM ISLAND DENMARK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rønne
- Hotels in Rønne
- Transportation in Rønne
- Nightlife in Rønne
- Restaurants in Rønne
- Shopping in Rønne
- Warnings and Dangers in Rønne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rønne
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Rønne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rønne
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 187 reviews, 445 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 296 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 89 reviews, 197 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 36 reviews, 130 photos, 4 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos