"Mazagao" Top 5 Page for this destination El Jadida by solopes
El Jadida Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 116 photos
For a Portuguese, a visit to El Jadida is a meeting with our history, so many are the traces of Portuguese presence in that area of the world. For the other visitors... well, it's another Moroccan town, with well preserved signs of Portuguese occupation. And it's interesting, anyway, and that was the basis of its recognition as UNESCO heritage in 2004.
From 1506 to 1769 this town was portuguese, under the name of Mazagão. In 2004 it was classified as world heritage by... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
El Jadida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The New"
- "Portuguese City of Mazagan"
- "Pleasant seaside town"
- "Historic and new El Jadida beside the sea"
- "El Jadida, Morocco."
- "Portuguese flavor in El Jadida"
- See All...
- Things to Do in El Jadida
- Hotels in El Jadida
- Transportation in El Jadida
- Restaurants in El Jadida
- Warnings and Dangers in El Jadida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in El Jadida
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to El Jadida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in El Jadida
Photos in El JadidaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 189 reviews, 449 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 120 reviews, 296 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 90 reviews, 201 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 48 reviews, 132 photos
- Turquel Intro, 38 reviews, 136 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos