"Cesme" Top 5 Page for this destination Cesme by solopes
Cesme Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 185 photos
Nothing much to see in Cesme, that is only a place to wander in the free hours left by the beach. Yes, there's a fortress, yes the town is pleasant but if you are in the area you see it in the first day, if you are not there, well, there are lots of other interesting places to see.
Dalyan is a good place to eat fish, but... control the price.
Cesme is located in Aeolia coast, and that means... wind. It is constant, in the beach, sometimes pleasant some other... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Cesme Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHESME THE FORMER GREEK VILLAGE OF ERYTHRAE"
- "Cesme Peninsula"
- "Cesme, a resort at the aegean coast"
- "Summer in Cesme"
- "Cesme is heaven!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cesme
- Hotels in Cesme
- Transportation in Cesme
- Nightlife in Cesme
- Restaurants in Cesme
- Shopping in Cesme
- Warnings and Dangers in Cesme
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cesme
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Cesme?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cesme
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 186 reviews, 442 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 119 reviews, 293 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 88 reviews, 195 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 122 photos
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 35 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos
Latest Cesme hotel reviews