"Congonhas" Congonhas by solopes
Congonhas Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 28 photos
Congonhas was not in our initial plan, but, with a small detour, we decided to go there. Excellent idea. It is easy and quick to visit, and the contact to the art of Aleijadinho was particularly impressive, because the place had become familiar to all of us, by its use in Brazilian novels.
Close to Congonhas and easy to join in the same visit, Tiradentes seems son of Congonhas and Parati. The problem is that... more travel advice
solopes' Related Pages
Congonhas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City of Aleijadinho"
- "A must for Aleijadinho fans."
- "THE "BOM JESUS DE MATOSINHOS" BASILICA"
- "The stage of he who heals the stone with his hands"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Amelia Island
- Dana Point
- Le Rayol-Canadel-sur-Mer
- Lake Karapiro Hotels
- Villafranca di Verona
- Abidjan Hotels
- Nanakuli Hotels
- Legaspi Port Hotels
- Al Marsa Hotels
- Klein-Drakensteinberge Hotels
- Union Territory of Pondicherry
- Hong Kong Island
- Central Valley
- San Pedro
Badges & Stats in Congonhas
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Congonhas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Congonhas
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lisbon Intro, 186 reviews, 442 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 119 reviews, 293 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 88 reviews, 195 photos
- Beijing Intro, 61 reviews, 122 photos
- Dubai Intro, 58 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xi'an Intro, 45 reviews, 126 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcobaça Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos
- Turquel Intro, 35 reviews, 128 photos, 4 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 48 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 53 reviews, 101 photos