"Faisalabad" Faisalabad by ifam
Faisalabad Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 21 photos
This city is well known as industrial city, well ...not so many places to visit here as a tourist but since i accepted a friend invitation, so i come and spent my 3 days 2 nite here, with a very warm hospitality which i can never forget. The city however is not so clean...and dusty, poor maintenance on overall but if you are looking for any good material fabrics, then you can make this trip as your first priority because most factories are located here and therefore the price is so cheap compared to other place in pakistan. Its my first trial sleeping on a manjee or char payee too hehehe coz the weather is so hot inside so we all slept outside.
- Pros:famous for fabrics shops, great people
- Cons:dirty and dusty town.
When i was there, some of my business friends invited me to come for home cooked dinner or lunch, this picture is taken... more travel advice
ifam's Related Pages
Faisalabad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FAISALABAD - The City where I Spent My Childhood"
- "Faisalabad - the city of eight bazars"
- "Adeel Tahir ka Faisalabad"
- "Lyallpur AKA Faisalabad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Faisalabad
- Hotels in Faisalabad
- Transportation in Faisalabad
- Nightlife in Faisalabad
- Restaurants in Faisalabad
- Warnings and Dangers in Faisalabad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Faisalabad
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Faisalabad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Faisalabad
Photos in FaisalabadSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Egypt Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibu Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Dubai Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Pulau Tioman 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rawalpindi Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murree Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 4 photos