"Gilgit" Gilgit by ifam
Gilgit Travel Guide: 93 reviews and 156 photos
Hey...i m jus speechless..as we drive and pass by the endless gilgit river, there is jus so many ooohhhh.....and aaaaaaahhhhh..that need no explanation on how beautiful god has made our earth for us to see and understand each role that it plays for us as human. I feel i m so small here...coz its like a dream come true, finally i am here...yesss
i wonder how they manage to climb up this high mountain....and do it...hmm...
Just 2 days after i arrived here, my friend ask me to follow him to this area called PHANDER VALLEY for fishing. He said... more travel advice
This shop is nicely decorated, clean and alive, with so many product ranges and the owner , Mr Bilal is a very warm and... more travel advice
ifam's Related Pages
Gilgit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gilgit The Winner 2011 Polo Festival"
- "Capital of the Northern Areas"
- "GILGIT - A Valley covered by magnificent mountains"
- "A nice place to discover"
- "MY GILGIT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gilgit
- Hotels in Gilgit
- Transportation in Gilgit
- Restaurants in Gilgit
- Shopping in Gilgit
- Warnings and Dangers in Gilgit
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gilgit
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Gilgit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gilgit
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Egypt Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibu Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Dubai Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Pulau Tioman 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rawalpindi Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murree Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 4 photos