"Murree" Top 5 Page for this destination Murree by ifam
Murree Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 149 photos
Murree is famous to locals and also foreigner tourists. Thousands of people coming each year and making this trip for family getaway, honeymoon, also for sightseeing. Its breathtaking views jus gets better with cooler air during september onwards.On the way up, so many stops on the way where you can buy nice shawls and carpets by roadside. the only set back is the hazy air which limit our eyesight. Other than that, Murree is a small town on top of the hill where you can find varieties of foodstuff and fruits. I was unlucky because i cannot get the opportunity to ride on the chair ride, they said its not working so i jus hit the hotel then...
- Pros:great view
- Cons:hazy air which limit our eyesight
I was in this pc bhurban hotel for just one nite, anyway one nite left me with so much memories. At nite they have... more travel advice
ifam's Related Pages
Murree Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Murree - The Queen of Hills"
- "Murree, Greenery of Pakistan"
- "Beautiful city in the mountains near Islamabad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Murree
- Hotels in Murree
- Transportation in Murree
- Nightlife in Murree
- Restaurants in Murree
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Murree
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Murree?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Murree
Photos in MurreeSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Cairo Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Egypt Intro, 3 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibu Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Dubai Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Pulau Tioman 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rawalpindi Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Murree Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 4 photos