"Where The Heart Is" Top 5 Page for this destination Icmeler by redrhino12

Icmeler Travel Guide: 235 reviews and 455 photos

Ideal Holiday Resort

Our visits to this remarkable resort, is to us like coming home to be greeted by all the family we have had to leave for a short while.

• Pros:Scenery,Friendly People a Tranquill Atmospher
  • Cons:Got to be the Hassle outside Restaurents
  • In a nutshell:Peace, Tranquility and a feeling of Contentment after our visits
  • Last visit to Icmeler: May 2007
  • Intro Updated Jun 18, 2007

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2010 at 7:44 AM

Icmeler is a nice place to have good time. I also like Akyaka. all the best from Istanbul.Bora

• Aug 15, 2009 at 3:25 AM

A fantastic bar/restaurant if you are looking for somewhere chilled out and fun! Food amazing! Staff very friendly and make you feel so welcome! A great place for a chilled out fun time out.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2009 at 5:03 AM

I can understand why you keep going back to Icmeler, it is a beautiful place for a holiday, and your accommodation sounds excellent.

• Aug 23, 2008 at 8:23 AM

Heeyaaa x I'm Jaydee x Noticedd yoou went too Korsan Bar ! I LOVE that place !!!! I'm just backk x All the workers were AMAZING ! Theres even one for me ( lmao ) Sherif x Do yoou know himm ? x Please replyyy x Korsan Pirateee :)

• Aug 9, 2008 at 2:45 AM

Is this place Korsan, suitable for all ages, we have a 16yr girl and a 4yr old boy.. Thanking you

• Jul 1, 2008 at 4:01 PM

MERABA. VISITED TIMELESS IN JUNE FOR THE 1ST TIME.MET ROMA AND DENIZ.2 GREAT GUYS.WILL BE VISITING AGAIN IN SEPTEMBER.VERY NICE BAR WITH GOOD ATMOSPHERE.

• persian_hiker's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2007 at 2:48 AM

but i preffer dark efes! in Iran is cheeper than turkey about2.2$

• Oct 27, 2006 at 11:34 AM

After your reply to my questions went to your homepage and found it so helpful, you really have packed it full of useful information, not going till August 07 but with your view of Icmeler wish it was next week!! Thank-you so much, great reading!

• doreenellen's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2006 at 2:54 PM

Lovely photos and info. Brings back memories but hopefully going back in May 06 for more.

redrhino12 Visits Here Frequently!

redrhino12

“Anticipation is part of the journey”

Badges & Stats in Icmeler

Have you been to Icmeler?

Latest Activity in Icmeler