"Little has changed...." Penang by euli
Penang Travel Guide: 2,547 reviews and 5,626 photos
It was interesting coming to Penang. I hadn't been here since I was a baby and could not recollect any of the places that I had visited or seen in the photographs my parents showed me.
According to the Taxi drivers, Penang hasn't changed all that much in the last 10 years.... much of its old charm has been preserved with new malls and hotels sprouting up among the old buildings.
It is a place I thoroughly enjoyed.... and will definitely want to come back to again.
We stayed on Gurney Drive, 5 minutes walk away from the hawker centre. The food wasn't that fantastic, but it was an experience.
euli's Related Pages
Penang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Penang - Prince of Wales Island"
- "Penang - my birthplace"
- "colourful FUSION of culture"
- "Penang for Foodies"
- "Penang My Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Penang
- Hotels in Penang
- Transportation in Penang
- Nightlife in Penang
- Restaurants in Penang
- Shopping in Penang
- Warnings and Dangers in Penang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Penang
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Penang
Photos in PenangSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Krabi Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Singapore Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Glasgow 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Penang Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Johor Bahru 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Edinburgh 1 review, 3 photos
- United Kingdom 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.