"Europe's Worst Kept Secret" Prague by HippieFur
Prague Travel Guide: 11,915 reviews and 24,954 photos
Prague is beautiful... There is no excuse for missing it, if you happen to be within an overnight journey. Its a great value, has a gorgeous old town, town center and castle... Prague has pretty much everything you want in one place. Great international dining, a hip scene, beautiful old quaint europe with a small town feel, and a rapidly modernizing infrastructure. Without a doubt, Prague is a destination city, or a killer side trip for any Euro tirp itinerary - plenty of jazz, budvar and pretty girls. One of my personal favorties, Prague is a jewel, and the hoards of tourists are proof.
- Pros:The Beautiful Old, The Hip New, excellent public transportation, Amazing Beer
- Cons:Czech food is a little vanilla, but can be just enough with a good czech beer... great international restaurants render this irrelivant
- In a nutshell:Do NOT miss Prague... fantastic way to dabble your toes in eastern europe...
HippieFur's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 1 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Pedro Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico City Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monterrey Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stockholm Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phoenix Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Budapest Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.