"Inuvik" Inuvik by arcticpreacher
Inuvik Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 30 photos
Inuvik is a very interesting town. My father-in-law is the Baptist pastor in that town.
This the First Bible Baptist Church of Inuvik. There my father-in-law endeavors to reach people with the good news of Jesus Christ. If you have never heard of Jesus and the fact that He loved you so much that He died for your sin please look up the following verses in the Bible.
John 3:16, Romans 3:23, 6:23a, 1:18a, 3:20,27, 5:8-9,10:9,13. These important scriptures will help you know for sure where you will go when you die.
- In a nutshell:An awesome arctic experience!
arcticpreacher's Related Pages
Inuvik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dempster Highway -- south to Engineer's Creek"
- "Inuvik, NWT."
- "Where i started out..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Inuvik
- Hotels in Inuvik
- Transportation in Inuvik
- Warnings and Dangers in Inuvik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Inuvik
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Inuvik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Inuvik
Top 5 Pages
- Selawik Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Rankin Inlet Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Inuvik Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Aklavik Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Province of Quebec Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.