"Our Visit to Rankin Inlet" Rankin Inlet by arcticpreacher
Rankin Inlet Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
My wife and I visited Rankin Inlet because we wanted to see the social, physical, and spiritual needs of the Inuit people of the area.
- Pros:Nice people, lots of snow!
- Cons:Very windy!
arcticpreacher's Related Pages
Rankin Inlet Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rankin Inlet
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Rankin Inlet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rankin Inlet
Photos in Rankin InletSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Selawik Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Rankin Inlet Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Inuvik Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Aklavik Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Province of Quebec Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.