"EBS TRAVELS" OZebomate's Profile

This is my travel pages, though definitely not as full as i'd like them to be im obviously still working on it. My aim is to one day visit every country in the world, sounds impossible i guess. So far in 22 years I have only been to 4
(5 including OZ) and I think i have about 70+ years to go if I dont drink too much. Thats another 189 countries to see................
There is a few countries ( not naming names) that i will avoid for now but will probably be tourist meccas later on. Im not sure how im going to do it yet, but I'm thinking about taking up sailing for a start.

If anyone has any tips for me- or if anyone out there has actually been to every country im open to suggestions..........

Check out my pages and you can also ask me about places near where I live, (great ocean road etc)
Ebs

BEER

I would like to try every beer in the world too, so please feel free to send me some of your local beer and i can send you some in return! ( I think thats allowed in the mail)

Fishing

Fishing can take you to some nice places, even if you hate it with a passion

• Intro Updated Jul 9, 2006

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2008 at 2:13 AM

Happy birthday!

• dovalyn's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2007 at 12:33 AM

Happy birthday from California and a wonder year full of wishes!

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2007 at 3:49 AM

Hi! Nice homepage here :-) Just stumbled across your page and thought I'd say "hi" / Greetings from Dubai / Jess (not a dog...)

• Solitaire_01's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2007 at 8:41 PM

Too many beers makes you bad at pool,and easier for me to beat you mate !!

• adelaidean's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2006 at 3:17 PM

Hi there...have you thought about coming to the VT meeting in Melbourne thisMay...love to see you there.

• Skripa's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2006 at 6:59 AM

Hey!! thanks for b-day wishes!!!! =)))

• Marpessa's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2006 at 1:35 AM

Hey, thanks for the comment. Nah, don't think I'd want to be a travel agent, planning everyone else's trips all year round isn't for me :) Can't wait for Australia Day either! :) Cassie

• namiewa's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2005 at 2:07 AM

Thanks for droppin' by Ebon..well, for sure oneday you will be in Boracay with your friends just dont forget to bring all of those beer in your pics.hahahaha..Thanks for the comment anyway..have a nice day..

• candylay's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2005 at 4:05 AM

would like to try every beer in the world too.Actually I 'm currently staying in korea but I ;'m a Myanmar.Myanmar beer is the one I like best and It was awarded by three gold medals...And thaks for visiting my site.....candy

• Tugboatguy's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2005 at 1:59 AM

Hi Ebon, Thanx for your kind and generous comment on my HP feature pic. As to your goal of visiting EVERY World Country, I have two tips: (1) Earn $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ first!, and (2) sailing is too slow! lol Doug (^_^)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
OZebomate's Profile Photo

OZebomate

“Theres no place like...........somewhere else”

Real Name