"Hutchinson in my heart!" Hutchinson by MissBeaW
Hutchinson Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 1 photos
I spent the school year of 03/04 in Hutchinson, a nice town about an hour west of the Twin cities, Minneapolis & St Paul.
Hutchinson has about 13000 inhabitants, and the guy who designed the Coca Cola logo was from Hutch.. ;)
Hutchinson is in no way a very touristy town, but there are things to do and see here for people that feel like going somewhere off the beaten track. Besides, Hwy 7 and 11 go through the town, and with all its places for dining, there's no reason why not to make a stop here.
Living in Hutchinson for a year, I got to know many people, some of them so much that I had to go back to visit! When I left at the end of the school year, it felt as though I was leaving my life behind (when in fact I was just returning, Brekstad<3 ).
Anyways, I knew al ready before I left that I would come back..
- Pros:Friendly people
- Cons:Maybe too many churches?.. Over 20 in a town that size..
- In a nutshell:Friendly people, Hutch Tigers, many fast food places, more churches!
MissBeaW's Related Pages
Hutchinson Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Hutchinson
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Hutchinson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hutchinson
Top 5 Pages
- Trondheim Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Brekstad Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Natal Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Krakow Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Sliema Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.