"Canmore" Canmore by trek06
Canmore Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 153 photos
Canmore, located 45 minutes west of Calgary on the Transcanada Highway at entrance to Banff National Park has it all for the outdoor enthusiast. Great mountain views, mountain bike and hiking trails, pubs, sking and snowboarding close by. I include it on my Calgary page because it is so close I just think of it as home.
Don't foreget to stop at Cougar Creek cafe or Beaners for a Latte.
Like other places in the Rockies the area around the town has many scenic treasures to explore. THe Nordic Center is also a great place to go.
- Pros:Stunning views, Unlimited outdoor activities
- Cons:Skyrocketing land prices
- In a nutshell:great atmosphere, lots to do!
trek06's Related Pages
Canmore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Canmore - the place to look up"
- "WHAT BANFF SHOULD BE"
- "Canmore - anyone for a winter wedding?"
- "The Start Of Our Rocky Mountains Adventure"
- "Canmore: Nice Town"
- "Welcome to the Canadian Rockies"
- "Canmore - Outdoor adventures"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canmore
- Hotels in Canmore
- Transportation in Canmore
- Nightlife in Canmore
- Restaurants in Canmore
- Shopping in Canmore
- Warnings and Dangers in Canmore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canmore
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Canmore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canmore
Top 10 Pages
- South Korea Intro, 29 reviews, 83 photos
- Kyongju Intro, 14 reviews, 40 photos
- Montevideo Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos
- Santiago Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Granada Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos
- Argentina Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos
- Calgary Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Departamento de León Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kananaskis Lakes Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos