"Kananaskis" Top 5 Page for this destination Kananaskis Lakes by trek06
Kananaskis Lakes Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 249 photos
Kananskis (K Country for short) is about 45 minutes west of Calgary. The turn off is before Canmore on the way to Banff on the TransCanada.
As it is my favorite place to camp and hike close to home, this summer I will make an effort to finally build my pages on it. During the week it is difficult to go there and not see wildlife. Moutain Goats, Big Horn Sheep,
Deer, Elk, Moose, Black Bears, Grizzly Bears amd Trout jumping in the lakes. You never know what you'll see. And the guarantee of beautiful mountain Scenery.
Better shots than any Zoo. Just remember don't feed the animals and they are actually wild if even they do look like... more travel advice
Ron (friend and bad influence from work) was pulled backwards towards the falls and this occurred before any Canadian... more travel advice
trek06's Related Pages
Kananaskis Lakes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GOD'S COUNTRY"
- "The Kananaskis Area"
- "Kananaskis Country: Less Hectic than Banff"
- "This is Kananaskis Country"
- "Our First International Trip!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kananaskis Lakes
- Hotels in Kananaskis Lakes
- Transportation in Kananaskis Lakes
- Nightlife in Kananaskis Lakes
- Restaurants in Kananaskis Lakes
- Shopping in Kananaskis Lakes
- Warnings and Dangers in Kananaskis Lakes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kananaskis Lakes
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kananaskis Lakes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kananaskis Lakes
Photos in Kananaskis LakesSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- South Korea Intro, 29 reviews, 83 photos
- Kyongju Intro, 14 reviews, 40 photos
- Montevideo Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos
- Santiago Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Granada Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos
- Argentina Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos
- Calgary Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Departamento de León Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kananaskis Lakes Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos