"Jerusalem" Jerusalem by MikeySoft

Jerusalem Travel Guide: 1,882 reviews and 5,396 photos

I'll be updating my Israel, Palistine, and Egypt pages soon.

Trip Summary

I recently took a trip to Israel, Palestine, and Egypt by flying from the US to Tel Aviv. I went overland to Egypt and flew back home form Cairo. I spent a total of 26 days including travel to/from home. I think the trip could have been about 3 days shorter.

I spent 5 days in Jerusalem including a trip to Bethlehem in Palestine and 2 day trips to other areas like the Dead Sea.

I took a bus from Jerusalem to Elat, taxi to the Taba Egypt, then van to Dahab. I left Jerusalem early morning in the morning and was in Dahab early afternoon.

I wanted to go to Luxor from Dahab to Luxor but the ferry at Sharm was not running so I took an overnight bus to Cairo, then down to southern Egypt, then back to Cairo.

• Last visit to Jerusalem: Apr 2008
  • Intro Updated Jun 10, 2010

• conniechong's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Jerusalem, a must go place on earth before leaving for the real kingdom :-)

• i-s-a's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2009 at 8:43 AM

very useful tips.

• unaS's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Great tip, covers it well. The building of platform beds is a wide spread usage of space here. High ceilings avoid extreme heat and allow for saving of floor space in small flats :) Great photos!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2008 at 5:37 PM

Long time since we last said hi!Had my 2nd trip to Jerusalem via Tel Aviv in Sept-still havent been up to the Dome of the Rock, nor seen Tel Avi or Old Jaffa!so maybe I need a 3rd trip someday!

MikeySoft

“See the world before you leave it. :)”

Badges & Stats in Jerusalem

Have you been to Jerusalem?

Latest Activity in Jerusalem