"The State Where Nature Embraces Heritage" Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Terengganu by Arfah
Kuala Terengganu Travel Guide: 133 reviews and 308 photos
I've been to Kuala Terengganu - KT a few times before. Every visit here is so special. None of the visit were the same. Each visit has it owns uniqueness n there seemed to be more things to see. It's truly a beautiful place with lots of heritage. The people are friendly...views are great...everything here is just so beautiful.
Terengganu is located along the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. To the north lies the Kelantan state, and to the south, Pahang. Terengganu covers around 12,995 square kilometers and comprises seven districts: Besut, Setiu, Kuala Terengganu, Hulu Terengganu, Marang, Dungun, and Kemaman.
If you're driving or taking a bus to get to Kuala Terengganu you'll pass along the beach...really nice.
Terengganu is actually very famous for it's many great islands...Perhentian Island, Redang Island, Kapas Island, Lang Tengah Island, Tenggol Island n etc. Beaches in Terengganu are also beautiful. Those who have never been to islands in Terengganu...really should try going.
One thing hard not to notice are unique architecture on buildings all over KT...from the market, mosques, offices to the airport, you'll see beautiful carvings on the wall...ceiling...beams n etc.
I really like KT's Airport. It's beautiful...n so unique. I would say this is the most unique airport in Malaysia.
You'll also found trishaws around the city. Most of them running this business are old men...really old men. It's nice just to seat back n enjoy the ride on trishaws. I've been on the trishaws once only...can't really enjoy the ride looking at the struggling old man.
- Pros:Buildings here are unique n beautiful...ppl are nice...
- Cons:Not so many good hotels here...
- In a nutshell:Truly a great place to visit
It's just a local restaurant by the side of the road from Kuala Terengganu to Merang Jetty. According to the locals,... more travel advice
The tiny shop is located inside Pasar Payang. It's quite tricky in there...there're so many shops in Pasar Payang...some... more travel advice
Arfah's Related Pages
Kuala Terengganu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuala Terengganu"
- "Where Is Kuala Terengganu?"
- "The State Where Nature Embraces Heritage"
- "Kuala Terangganu..The Beauty of the East Coast"
- "Kuala Terengganu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Terengganu
- Hotels in Kuala Terengganu
- Transportation in Kuala Terengganu
- Restaurants in Kuala Terengganu
- Shopping in Kuala Terengganu
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Terengganu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Terengganu
- 24 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Kuala Terengganu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Terengganu
Photos in Kuala TerengganuSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bandung Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ubud Intro, 31 reviews, 31 photos
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 23 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Terengganu Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Lang Tengah Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Singapore Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Kuta Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Tioman Intro, 22 reviews, 5 photos