"Visit to Dali, Yunnan" Dali by Cuteclu
Dali Travel Guide: 224 reviews and 734 photos
It was great to travel together for the short vacation.
We all loved to explore, drink beer, eat cheese cake, and take photos.
Also, we love to eat!!! What more could you want.
The oldest Temple in Western China is also the most expensive to visit.
120 rmb - can you believe it. The Forbidden City and the Summer Palace in Bejing don't cost that much.
However, the temple was incredible! It was well worth the money, even if it hurt at first.
Cuteclu's Related Pages
Dali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old Dali"
- "A great surprise"
- "Mountains, Lake, and Buddhist Monasteries"
- "Clean your shoes, Sir?"
- "Dali, Yunnan"
- "Dali Old Town and The Three Pagodas"
- "Live life in Dali"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dali
- Hotels in Dali
- Transportation in Dali
- Nightlife in Dali
- Restaurants in Dali
- Shopping in Dali
- Warnings and Dangers in Dali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dali
- 0 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Dali?Share Your Travels
Photos in DaliSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Vancouver Intro, 4 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Songpan Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 29 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kunming Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dali Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hope Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shenzhen Intro, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.