"Home Sweet Home!!!!" Ringwood by Betje
Ringwood Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Ringwood is a your average sized town in Northern New Jersey and acurately named for it is surrounded by forest or rather a ring of woods :-). Not many people have heard of it but it def has quite a history. Our little town's claim to fame is that much of the iron for the chain link that went across the Hudson during the Revolutionary War came from Ringwood's iron mines. We also have an amazing botanical garden and state park great for hiking or just having a nice walk on a beautiful day.
- Pros:Great hiking
- Cons:At least 1/2 an hour from everywhere!
Betje's Related Pages
Ringwood Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ringwood
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ringwood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ringwood
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Memphis Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sacramento 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Davis 1 review, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galveston Island Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Houston Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.