Bali Warnings Or Dangers Tips by bladedragon
Bali Warnings and Dangers: 199 reviews and 168 photos
Monkeys in Uluwatu
They steal from you (be it: specs, umbrellas, cameras, etc) and trade it for food.
That's how they make business.
Monkeys are everywhere in Bali, to name some are: Uluwatu, Ubud, etc.
My advise is to keep all your loose items in a bag and hold it tight and wear contact lenses instead of specs hahaha...
And if they ever managed to grab something from you, don't try to take it back by force.
They have big and sharp teeth, I've seen monkey fights there and one of them got a long, deep flesh cut.
I didn't experience this myself, but a colleague of mine did.
He exchanged money in some road side money changer (can't remember which one).
He witnessed the guy counted it for him then as usual the guy tidyied the notes by knocking the stack of bills gently to the table and returned it to my colleague.
Unaware that there's a small hole at the table (which the guy used to slip in some notes while tidying up) my colleague didn't re-count the money and walk away.
More Reviews (21)
- Est. October 3, 1993
- Water Sports at Nusa Dua
- See All It would be excellent if not because of...
- See All Pura Besakih
- Pack Light
bladedragon's Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharing my experiences Under the Bali Sunshine"
- "Bali, A Travel to Island Of Paradise :"
- "Bali, Indonesia..."
- "Bali - Island Beauty"
- "...stranded between heaven and earth"
- "BALI Of Gods, Goddesses & Demons"
- "Bali - Home of the Gods (& mischievious monkeys)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Explore the World
- Singapore Hotels
- Crescent Beach Hotels
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Panglao Island Hotels
- Cebu City
- La Spezia
- Cabo San Lucas Warnings and Dangers
- Goa Warnings and Dangers
- Istanbul Warnings and Dangers
- Dominican Republic Warnings and Dangers
- New Orleans Warnings and Dangers
- Punta Cana Warnings and Dangers
- Cancún Warnings and Dangers
- Bora-Bora Warnings and Dangers
- Saint Louis Warnings and Dangers
- South Padre Island Warnings and Dangers
- Angeles City Warnings and Dangers
- Kazakhstan Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 23 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 26 reviews, 60 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 51 photos
- Madison 13 reviews, 49 photos
- Darjeeling Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos
- Singapore Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos
- Chicago Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Bali Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Jeju-do Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (8)
Top Bali hotels
- Jimbaran Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 96 Photos
- Kuta Hotels
- 333 Reviews - 721 Photos
- Ubud Hotels
- 505 Reviews - 1241 Photos
- Sanur Hotels
- 106 Reviews - 233 Photos
- Bali Hotels
- 688 Reviews - 1674 Photos
- Uluwatu Hotels
- 236 Reviews - 641 Photos
- Denpasar Hotels
- 42 Reviews - 137 Photos
- Tabanan Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 89 Photos
- Danau Tamblingan Hotels
- 1 Review - 1 Photo
- DANAU BATUR Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 19 Photos
- Singaraja Hotels
- 20 Reviews - 47 Photos
- Karangasem Hotels
- 39 Reviews - 125 Photos
- Gianyar Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 26 Photos
- Bedugul Hotels
- 16 Reviews - 91 Photos
- Pulau Nusadua Hotels
- 35 Reviews - 96 Photos