Changi Beach Park Things to Do Tips by bladedragon Top 5 Page for this destination
Changi Beach Park Things to Do: 20 reviews and 24 photos
Sunrise from Changi Beach
Here's one of the places where you can watch sunrise in Singapore, been hunting for Sunrise and Sunset in this tiny red dot~
The sky will start to get bright at around 6.45am and that pic was taken around 7.15am - 7.30am when the sun's already up.
Directions: Go to Tampines MRT Station, from there take a cab to Changi Beach Park cost around S$6 or you can take SBS bus service number 29 to Changi Village bus terminal.
bladedragon's Related Pages
Changi Beach Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bird Watching and Beach Combing in Changi"
- "Changi Beach Park - A Beautiful Tropical Beach"
- "Sun, Sand and Sea"
- "Changi Beach Park"
- "An Evening Spent at Changi Beach"
- "CHANGI BEACH PARK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Changi Beach Park
- Restaurants in Changi Beach Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Changi Beach Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Brampton Hotels
- Tagaytay City
- Buggs Island Hotels
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Seaside Heights Hotels
- Las Vegas
- Isla Catalina Hotels
Badges & Stats in Changi Beach Park
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Changi Beach Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Changi Beach Park
Top 10 Pages
- Kyoto Intro, 26 reviews, 60 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 51 photos
- Madison 13 reviews, 49 photos
- Darjeeling Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos
- Singapore Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos
- Chicago Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Bali Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Jeju-do Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos