"Belgrade; a great surprise for citylovers" Belgrade by jeoren
Belgrade Travel Guide: 2,312 reviews and 4,757 photos
Belgrade is the only city that is bombed 5 times in the 20th century. The last time was in 1999, by the NATO/NAVO.
It had been the capital of Yugoslavia and now it's from Serbia. I expected a smoggy city with nothing much to see, but I was surprised seeing the citycentre; it's like Prague and Budapest; just a combination of that.
It's a pity for the city that the tourist stay away. That's not correctly!
Belgrade has a lot to offer. You can see at the pictures.
- Pros:still cheap, unknown, historic, big, upcoming city
- Cons:english isnt much spoken
- In a nutshell:a great surprise
The in 1999 by the NATO bombed buildings are still not rebuilded. It offers you a sad view of what happened during the... more travel advice
When in Belgrade, visiting the place where Tito is burried is a must. In the past 4 guards kept an ey on the grave;... more travel advice
jeoren's Related Pages
Belgrade Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Belgrade, sweet Belgrade"
- "WHITE TOWN"
- "B E L G R A D E"
- "My home town"
- " The White City"
- "Welcome to Beograd-Capital of Serbia & Montenegro!"
- "48 Hours in the White City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belgrade
- Hotels in Belgrade
- Transportation in Belgrade
- Nightlife in Belgrade
- Restaurants in Belgrade
- Shopping in Belgrade
- Warnings and Dangers in Belgrade
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belgrade
- 12 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Belgrade?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belgrade
- Posted in Travel Lagos Forum "Re: transport Lagos-Cameroon"
- Wrote a Review 1999 Bombed buildings: ministrys/headquarters about Stari Grad in Belgrade Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "1999 Bombed buildings: ministrys/headquarters"
- updated a Belgrade Travel Page "Belgrade; a great surprise for citylovers"
Photos in BelgradeSee All Photos (53)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 29 reviews, 82 photos
- Russia Intro, 6 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 12 reviews, 53 photos
- Skopje Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos
- Moscow Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos
- Chornobyl Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos
- Munich Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos