"www.Chornobyl.tk" Chornobyl by jeoren
Chornobyl Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 89 photos
Last week I took an excursion in the Chornobyl-area.
Together with my travelfriend, 2 French journalists and a English-speaking guide we had an amazing and impressive tour through the so-called Exclusion Zone.
We visited the reactor (we were standing 100 meters away from it), made a walk through Pripyat (the abandonned city 5 km away from the reactor), visited the site of contaminated vehicles and had a short interview with an old lady, again living in the near surroundings.
It was the most interesting excursion in my life.
More information and lots of pictures: you'll find them on my other website:
- Pros:Its amazing
- Cons:the very little danger of getting radiation
- In a nutshell:without a doubt the most interesting tour ever
jeoren's Related Pages
Chornobyl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The most known Ukrainain town"
- "Chornobyl - a world center of contamination"
- "avdb1948's new Chornobyl Page"
- "Welcome Chornobyl !"
- "DanaK's Chornobyl Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chornobyl
- 8 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Chornobyl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chornobyl
- Posted in Travel Lagos Forum "Re: transport Lagos-Cameroon"
- Wrote a Review 'More pictures of the Chernobyl Museum in Kiev VI' in Chornobyl Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "'More pictures of the Chernobyl Museum in Kiev VI'"
- Commented on one of avdb1948's Chornobyl travel pages
- updated a Chornobyl Travel Page "www.Chornobyl.tk"
Photos in ChornobylSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 29 reviews, 82 photos
- Russia Intro, 6 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 12 reviews, 53 photos
- Skopje Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos
- Moscow Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos
- Chornobyl Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos
- Munich Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos