"Bratislava" Bratislava by jeoren
Bratislava Travel Guide: 2,043 reviews and 4,602 photos
Bratislava is a lovely capital, close to Vienna and Budapest. There's not much to see, but the city is worth visiting for a day. It's like Prague on a smaller scale with all its squares. Don't forget to buy Oplatky-waffles in the big Tesco east of the Old town.
jeoren's Related Pages
Bratislava Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vitajte v Bratislave !"
- "Bratislava - My Hometown"
- "Bratislava - Gateway to the Little Carpathians"
- "Bratislava - Proud to play second fiddle"
- "Bratislava - The smallest big city"
- "Bratislava - cozy and small capital of Slovakia"
- "Bratislava - The Beauty on the Danube"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bratislava
- Hotels in Bratislava
- Transportation in Bratislava
- Nightlife in Bratislava
- Restaurants in Bratislava
- Shopping in Bratislava
- Warnings and Dangers in Bratislava
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bratislava
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bratislava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bratislava
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 29 reviews, 82 photos
- Russia Intro, 6 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 12 reviews, 53 photos
- Skopje Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos
- Moscow Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos
- Chornobyl Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos
- Munich Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos