Khabarovsk Things to Do Tips by jeoren Top 5 Page for this destination
Khabarovsk Things to Do: 21 reviews and 20 photos
Lenin square, a quadrangle square where you see several fountains and lots of people skating, resting and enjoying. It's a nice place to just sit.
WW II monument
Near Glory Square is this WW II monument located. A huge concrete statue accompanied by a fire. On the monuments the names of thousands of victims.
building a church
At Glory Square, you'll find a new church. The picture is from 2 years ago; I assume the church is finished.. In front of it you see a statue.
More Reviews (1)
jeoren's Related Pages
Khabarovsk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Khabarovsk homepage"
- "Khabarovsk - Harsh life, friendly people"
- "Khabarovsk - Europe meets Far East"
- "Awesome city"
- "Khabarovsk -- and nearby Birobidzhan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Khabarovsk
- Hotels in Khabarovsk
- Transportation in Khabarovsk
- Nightlife in Khabarovsk
- Restaurants in Khabarovsk
- Shopping in Khabarovsk
- Warnings and Dangers in Khabarovsk
- See All...
Explore the World
- Palo Alto
- Esholt Hotels
- Bodh Gaya
- Trévignon Hotels
- San Pedro Hotels
- Neuilly-sur-Marne Hotels
Badges & Stats in Khabarovsk
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Khabarovsk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Khabarovsk
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 29 reviews, 82 photos
- Russia Intro, 6 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 12 reviews, 53 photos
- Skopje Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos
- Moscow Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos
- Chornobyl Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kiev Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos
- Munich Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos