"Dieppe, an easy town to love." Top 5 Page for this destination Dieppe by dave123taylor
Dieppe Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 183 photos
Dieppe is such an easy town to like. The communications in and out are easy.
The Normandy produce is of the best quality and in abundance.
The people are friendly.
The Architecture is from the Grand to the quaint.
The Culture fills the air.
The list goes on.
I was lucky enough to have the use of an appartment on the shore frfont.
- Pros:The Produce.
- Cons:Goes to bed at 7pm.
- In a nutshell:Dieppe, easy to get on with. The Food basket of Normandy.
Dieppe and the beaches around have seen many young men give their lives. Take some time to think about the sacrifices... more travel advice
There is lots of free parking on the front but does get full at peak times. Get there early or allow time to drive... more travel advice
dave123taylor's Related Pages
Dieppe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amapola's Dieppe Page"
- "Memories relived."
- "One day I'll be back"
- "Dieppe, an easy town to love."
- "Weekend in Dieppe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dieppe
- Hotels in Dieppe
- Transportation in Dieppe
- Nightlife in Dieppe
- Restaurants in Dieppe
- Shopping in Dieppe
- Warnings and Dangers in Dieppe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dieppe
- 10 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Dieppe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dieppe
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dieppe Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos
- Warrington Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Agadir Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Luxor 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Kenya Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Belfast Intro, 1 review, 2 photos