peluche35's profile photo

peluche35

carlos martinez Online Now
enjoy people and places ,what else do we need?

My Favorite Pages

Found in
Destination Pages

Travel Map

GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
GentleSpirit Dec 25, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Hola Carlos. Feliz cumpleanos y Feliz Navidad. Saludos desde las afueras de Washington

pginer's Profile Photo
pginer Aug 18, 2011 at 7:25 AM

Hola! ¿Sabes que hay un VT meeting en Valencia el 28 de Sept? viene Ausirose de Australia y vamos a quedar unos cuantos ¿te apetece? si estas por aqui ...

MyDesire's Profile Photo
MyDesire Dec 23, 2010 at 2:29 AM

Compliments of d season!!!....wishes from Africa!

stamporama's Profile Photo
stamporama Apr 24, 2010 at 5:46 AM

Hola Carlos. Thanks for your comment. I know I shall return to Spain someday and I'll keep your advice in mind regarding paella. Not to mention tapas and good vino!

asianbelle's Profile Photo
asianbelle Feb 28, 2010 at 4:42 PM

muchas gracias carlos (did i spell it right?)

MaheshSamtani's Profile Photo
MaheshSamtani Oct 28, 2009 at 1:33 AM

Hola Carlos, Gracias por tus buenos deseos. Un abrazo Mahesh

nhcram's Profile Photo
nhcram Mar 23, 2008 at 9:29 AM

Hola Carlos, I have just visited Valencia again. When I come back maybe we can arrange a VT meeting. Take care Natalie

SirRichard's Profile Photo
SirRichard Jan 17, 2008 at 2:55 AM

Gracias por la visita, Carlos. Veo que tú también has viajado lo tuyo... Seguimos en contacto. Joaquin

Treshi's Profile Photo
Treshi Jan 16, 2008 at 6:45 PM

Hi Carlos, Thanks for dropping by may pages and the comments are appreciated. I love travelling though i dont get to do it much and i see that you are a great traveller too...greetings from Sri Lanka.

WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
WorldMeet2008 Dec 30, 2007 at 3:02 AM

"We have to get to know each other better, it makes us understand one another better, trust each other more, and live together more peacefully". ("United Buddy Bears" project). *** H-A-P-P-Y ** N-E-W ** Y-E-A-R !!