Ocoee Things to Do Tips by amybrooke
Ocoee Things to Do: 8 reviews and 16 photos
Use this outpost as your guide. Turn L at the 3-way stop in Mccaysville, ga and go about a mile. Its on the left.
Take a ride on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway. It's located about 15 minutes from the Ocoee River and it travels right by all the water.
This is where the class IV rapids are and where the Olympics were held.
Just look at the mountains!
Just be careful and try one of the many hiking and bike trails.
The city is on the national register of historical places. It was once a copper mining city, which ruined all the trees for a while. It wasn't until recently that they have began to grow again. Until about 10 years ago the town resembled Mars.
Pick one of the many outposts and go on a rafting trip. You will have the time of your life. Very fun!!
amybrooke's Related Pages
Ocoee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tennessee White Water Rafting Headquarters"
- "Whitewater in Ocoee, TN"
- "Ocoee River"
- "Mtnsport's Ocoee River Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cordelia Junction Hotels
- Manatee Springs State Park Hotels
- Musaffah Hotels
- Nanu Oya Hotels
Badges & Stats in Ocoee
- 8 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ocoee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ocoee
Photos in OcoeeSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Atlanta Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Key West Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Savannah Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Ocoee Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Helen Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liberia Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Gatlinburg Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.