"Ocoee River" Ocoee by amybrooke
Ocoee Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 34 photos
Travel up to the Tennessee/Georgia line and take a rafting trip down the ocoee. It has class III and IV rapids and is where the 1996 Olympics were held.
From Atlanta take 575N--- it will turn into 515. Continue until the town of Blue Ridge and turn left at the Mcdonalds. Stay straight for 15 miles or so until you reach Copperhill.
Use this outpost as your guide. Turn L at the 3-way stop in Mccaysville, ga and go about a mile. Its on the left. more travel advice
amybrooke's Related Pages
Ocoee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tennessee White Water Rafting Headquarters"
- "Whitewater in Ocoee, TN"
- "Ocoee River"
- "Mtnsport's Ocoee River Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ocoee
- 8 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ocoee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ocoee
Photos in OcoeeSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Atlanta Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Key West Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Savannah Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Ocoee Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Helen Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liberia Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Gatlinburg Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.