"Nuggets" Top 5 Page for this destination Dahlonega by amybrooke
Dahlonega Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 101 photos
Dahlonega is a quaint little town about an hour north of Atlanta. Worth the trip up Ga 400 to see. If your in for more than hiking, waterfalls, and clean air then you probably don't want to go. This is a place with only relaxing things to do without the hustle of the city.
During early fall Dahlonega hosts the Gold Rush Festival. Just a mountain artsy time with a parade. Alot of fun!! more travel advice
amybrooke's Related Pages
Dahlonega Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gold, the slower pace, mountains, and tasty food"
- "Dahlonega, Georgia"
- "Home of the first gold rush in America"
- "Home of America's First Gold Rush"
- "Dahlonega: Gold Rush"
- "dahlonega georgia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dahlonega
- Hotels in Dahlonega
- Transportation in Dahlonega
- Nightlife in Dahlonega
- Restaurants in Dahlonega
- Shopping in Dahlonega
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dahlonega
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Dahlonega?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dahlonega
Photos in DahlonegaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Atlanta Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Key West Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Savannah Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Ocoee Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Helen Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Liberia Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Gatlinburg Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.