"A magic beach on the pacific mexican coast..." Puerto Escondido by maruyelmundo
Puerto Escondido Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 164 photos
It was one of the places of Mexico that I most like.... without huge commercial resorts.. just the beach and you...
Maybe one of the Mexican fisherman towns that still survive with their magic... visit it soon!
From our room you can see directly the beach... it was a mid-range, buget accomodation place but the location was just perfect...
Having mexican breakfast on the beach... deliciuoussssss!
maruyelmundo's Related Pages
Puerto Escondido Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puerto Escondido, a surfers paradise."
- "The perfect chillout place."
- "A good place to chill out for a few days"
- "Puerto Escondido - Surfers Paradise"
- "surfers, yes. single, no."
- "Puerto Escondido"
- "Hammok Heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Escondido
- Hotels in Puerto Escondido
- Transportation in Puerto Escondido
- Nightlife in Puerto Escondido
- Restaurants in Puerto Escondido
- Shopping in Puerto Escondido
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Escondido
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Puerto Escondido
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Puerto Escondido?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Escondido
Photos in Puerto EscondidoSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Brussels Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Gent Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ushuaia Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Tournai Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 3 photos
- Zürich Intro, 3 photos
- Bologna Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.