"Park Ridge, Illinois" Park Ridge by Marisola
Park Ridge Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
The Pickwick Theater is one of the most famous building landmarks in the Chicago area, and the single most prominent structure in the City of Park Ridge. It is over 76 years old and is an official historical landmark, through the efforts of those who value its 1920s art deco architecture and its attractive, unique interior furnishings. See a movie here for only $4 bucks! Located at: 5 S Prospect Ave. Park Ridge IL 60068
The Pickwick Theater became famous when it's facade was used as the backdrop for the opening sequence of Siskel and Ebert's At the Movies.
You might not know that...
Hillary Clinton and Harrison Ford both grew up in Park Ridge!
Marisola's Related Pages
Park Ridge Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Park Ridge
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Park Ridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Park Ridge
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 62 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 21 reviews, 99 photos, 3 travelogues
- Beverly Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Bend Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lahaina Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whiting Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xiamen Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Champaign Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue