"If Not You Than Who? If Not Now Than When?" Anand1560's Profile

Now........

My Job allows me to travel a lot...especially around Asia. In a way im one of those lucky ones that have (enjoy) this previlege!!
Im also happy because my job is related directly with what i have studied....Sports Psychology.

Lately..... i was offered a diffrent job....which never crossed in my mind....a TV Host!!
Someone recommended my name to some one...the some one approached me some days ago...something happend...i took some time to think about it...some how for some reason i said 'Yes' !!! The recording was done last week...nonstop for 8 days, 14 episodes. And it will be aired in Malaysian Astro TV, Channel 6 starting from Mid January.
Its a Talk show...me as a host!!! Dealing with curent social issues and how to deal and seal with it.
Intresting experience...but it will be a part time thing...if im not travelling, if i have the time to do it, thani will do it again....any way after the recording, the producer said he wanted to do another 3 months episodes....start shooting again from February.......here.....some of the off shots...

The show was challenging....bringing out the real life stories of normal people who are going through traumas....challenging topics.... prisoners, HIV/Aids victims, gangsters, Abandoned Parents, Abandoned Children, Single Mothers, Gamblers , Loan Sharks, etc.

• Intro Written Dec 4, 2006

• quincey0722's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Hey buddy! Happy Birthday, sorry I missed it lol...see u soon!

• anliz99's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Happy birthday! I know you're busy working on your special day :)

• j9_36's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Belated Happy birthday Anand! i know its late but my email sucks :( Hope you had a great one!

• Petruta's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Happy birthday, Anand! A little later, but I hope you had a wonderful day and may the rest to be the same!

• Treshi's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Happy belated B'day wishes Anand! Hope you had a great one!! I'm back in office today since yesterday (1st) was a holiday here, hence wishing you today...take care

• anliz99's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Happy birthday ;)) Sending you the Petronas towers as requested hahaha ;)

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Happy birthday, Anand!

• connectingrod's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2012 at 2:14 AM

A BIRTHDAY is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2012 at 1:21 AM

I started to send birthday greeting to VT friends since 20120421. I meet a Malaysian friend on his birthday today. Hi, a warm happy birthday 2U. Good luck and keep enjoy travelling.

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Hey Anand, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes .... :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Anand1560's Profile Photo

Anand1560

“If Not Now Than When? If Not You Than Who?”

Ranked Member