"Island Cres, Croatia" indramix's Profile
If you are coming to Croatia, you must visit island Cres on a northern Jadran. We've visit a small village - Valun. It's about half hour away from city of Cres. There are few little boats that can take you there, carried by local people.
A small village Valun on island Cres is an picturesque, arty village with relaxed atmosphere...
This beautifull beach is called St. Blaz. It's on island Cres, but you can reach it only by boat. Try to ask locals about that bay, and they will help you to find it...
The St. Blaz bay is usually empty, and small number of tourist know about it. But during August, for few years, there was music festival Free spirit with trance parties on St. Blaz. The atmosphere was great, especially when the sun rised up..
The city of Cres is the biggest place on island Cres. You can take a ferry from Rijeka (about 2 hours). There is only one hotel on island, but many locals rent rooms. Also, there are few camps. The island is not so crowd, and is really different than other islands on Kvarner.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- indramix and christos are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Prefecture of Chalkidiki Forum "Wild camping"
- Commented on christos's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Island Cres, Croatia"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Rootical camp on small island"
- Wrote a Review Rootical camp on small island in Prefecture of the Cyclades Hotels
- updated a Prefecture of the Cyclades Travel Page "Small Cyclades"