Laos Things to Do Tips by AshleeS
Laos Things to Do: 295 reviews and 547 photos
It is a dinner dance. They serve you a buffet at your table. While you watch traditional dances from around Laos.
Directions: Near the mekong
Me and my sister-in-law
While Wats or Temples are almost everywhere this one was amazing I mean just look at it. I believe it was 50 cents or a dollar USD to enter. There is also a little market in the parking lot that was so cheap t-shirts for $1 USD.
You must get one a traditional Lao massage at a rate of $16USD for two hours (and that is at a 5 star hotel it would be cheaper somewhere else, but buyer beware you all have heard I am sure about thai massages and it may also be true for a lao one) it is simply the best. I would reccomend one per day! In the Lao plaza they will also come to your room and do it for you and you can do it in a couple scenario.
More Reviews (22)
- See All scooter
- See All Good Food
- See All The Luxury Bathrooms of Laos
- See All Dok Champa
AshleeS's Related Pages
Laos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One Can Never Get Enough of Laos"
- "Tread Softly: Laos"
- "A rather virgin country"
- "Lao People Democratic Republic"
- "Tired of hectic life? Go to Laos"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laos
- Hotels in Laos
- Transportation in Laos
- Nightlife in Laos
- Restaurants in Laos
- Shopping in Laos
- Warnings and Dangers in Laos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laos
- 49 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Laos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laos
Top 10 Pages
- Laos Intro, 25 reviews, 21 photos
- Krabi Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas 26 reviews, 5 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 15 reviews, 9 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pakse Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Anaheim 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Cancún 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Vancouver 7 reviews
- Kunming Intro, 1 review, 2 photos