"Pakse" Top 5 Page for this destination Pakse by AshleeS
Pakse Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 174 photos
Everything here is authentic. When you walk down the street beening a 5'10" girl with blonde hair you kinda stick out. Every single person would stare at me. I almost felt like I was some celeberty and should be waving back at all of them. Instead I would just put my head down and blush, and give the ocassional smile. Luang Prabang was full of tourists, Pakse on the other hand is the complete opposite.
Where else do you go to shop in Laos but to a market, pretty much every town that we went to had one. Now the Pakse one... more travel advice
This is one of the beautiful waterfalls in this country more travel advice
AshleeS's Related Pages
Pakse Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Plains along the Mighty Mekong"
- "Now this is getting more authentic"
- "hot town"
- "Pakse, appealing non-touristy town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pakse
- Hotels in Pakse
- Transportation in Pakse
- Nightlife in Pakse
- Restaurants in Pakse
- Shopping in Pakse
- Warnings and Dangers in Pakse
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pakse
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pakse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pakse
Top 10 Pages
- Laos Intro, 25 reviews, 21 photos
- Krabi Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas 26 reviews, 5 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 15 reviews, 9 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pakse Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Anaheim 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Cancún 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Vancouver 7 reviews
- Kunming Intro, 1 review, 2 photos