"Wie Gehtz" Germany by Onedragon
Germany Travel Guide: 59,354 reviews and 179,763 photos
Fun seeing the sweet peaceful side of the countryside that Germany has to offer.
Such friendly wonderful people can be here. Wish I had gone to the castles in Germany. Great food and dance and fellowship. The Germanic tribes, which probably originated from a mixture of peoples along the Baltic Sea coast, inhabited the northern part of the European continent by about 500 B.C. The first significant written account of Germany's inhabitants is Germania, written about A.D. 98 by the Roman historian Tacitus
- Cons:More fun
- In a nutshell:A good place to sing loud !!!
Onedragon's Related Pages
Germany Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where to go and what to see !"
- "Germany - my partly beautiful home country"
- "Germany on a Budget from an Insider"
- "Germany - Home, sweet Home!"
- "Breweries, Hikes and Climbs"
- "Paul's Germany Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Germany
- Hotels in Germany
- Transportation in Germany
- Nightlife in Germany
- Restaurants in Germany
- Shopping in Germany
- Warnings and Dangers in Germany
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Germany
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Germany?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Germany
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 300 reviews, 1442 photos, 4 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 47 reviews, 220 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 25 reviews, 124 photos
- China Intro, 19 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Switzerland Intro, 18 reviews, 92 photos
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 85 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bregenz Intro, 9 reviews, 30 photos